2017 SUBJECT MATTER TO INCLUDE :
1. Improving the collection, analysis, production and dissemination of
all - source intelligence information for enhanced border protection and awareness
- 2. Combating illegal trafficking, narco-terrorist threats and TCOs through strengthening joint investigations, intelligence and information sharing, and S&T cooperation
- 3. Leveraging and incorporating open source information into traditional Multi-INT analysis workflows and processes
- 4. Technical challenges associated with real-time ingest, correlation, analysis, security and dissemination of intelligence information for enhanced border security and awareness
- 5. How big data and deep learning solutions can lead to anticipatory intelligence through predicative analytics
- 6. Countering Violent Extremism through social media
- 7. Technologies for improving C4ISR capabilities within and amongst federal and international partner agencies
- 8. Protecting maritime critical infrastructure, and improving port security
- 9. Utilizing biometrics: maximizing mobile and multi-modal technology innovation at the border and ports of entry
- 10. Pushing out homeland security beyond our borders
AT OUR SUMMIT YOU WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO:
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analysts.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas
Operating Guidance for Military and Government Attendees:
- DSI's Border Security and Intelligence Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered a compliant education and training forum
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum for Military Services, OSD, DHS, and other federal agencies to address and improve current mission critical needs and initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, and engage in senior level dialogue with all in attendance while increasing visibility within the larger community.
- Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS /OPEN TO US CITIZENS AND NATO CITIZENS
This Summit offers several distinct opportunities for a few organizations to demonstrate their technologies or solutions that address the Summit subject matter, or to partake in a thought leadership role. If you are an organization that would like to learn more about how you can be involved, please visit us at: