Topics to be Covered at the 2019 Summit:
- Enhancing Border Security Through International Cooperation and Intelligence Sharing
- Tracking and Combatting TCOs Through International Cooperation on Data Collection and Analysis
- Disrupting and Degrading TCOs Through Targeted Enforcement
- Leveraging the U.S.-Mexico Relationship to Enhance Border Security
- Facilitating Legitimate Trade and Travel while Maintaining Secure U.S. Borders
- Biometrics and Border Security: How DHS Uses Newly-Developed Technology to Fortify U.S. Ports of Entry
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing border security and intelligence leaders.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are given the opportunity to address our speaker faculty with their questions, comments or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2019 Border Security & Intelligence Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s symposium directly supports DHS, IC, DoD, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational training forum, and a widely attended gathering.