Last Year's Speakers Included:
- Chief Rodney Scott
- United States Border Patrol
- Monte Hawkins
- Director, National Vetting Center
- US Customs and Border Protection
- Peter J. Hatch
- Assistant Director Homeland Security Investigations
- Office of Intelligence, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- Katie Sullivan
- Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General
- Office of Justice Programs (OJP), U.S. DoJ
- John Vehmeyer
- Director, Borders, Immigration and Maritime Division
- DHS S&T
- Hao-y Froemling
- Executive Director for Vetting, Transportation Security Administration/ Intelligence and Analysis
- U.S Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
_Download Complete Agenda for Full List of Speakers
Why You Should Attend This Summit:
DSI’s Border Security and Intelligence Summit will convene senior leadership from the homeland security, intelligence, and law enforcement communities to discuss the current challenges at the border, operational needs for enhancing border protection, and the advancement our intelligence collection and analysis abilities.
The aim of this year’s summit will be to highlight current efforts to advance the US surveillance and intelligence capabilities at the border and beyond. This educational summit will bring together senior leaders the homeland security, intelligence, and law enforcement communities to discuss the operational and strategic needs for enhancing border protection and advancing intelligence capabilities for homeland security. Discussions will focus on initiatives and capabilities required to better support our nation’s homeland security professionals in defending the integrity of the border and keeping Americans safe from the threats of illicit trade and travel.
Join us for an honest, open discussion between senior leaders across federal government, the US military, academia, and industry to better understand how be protect the border form transnational crime and unlawful trade and travel.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*