Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Border Security & Intelligence Summit provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here:
Topics to be Covered at the 2024 Summit:
- Fielding Current and Future Innovations to Detect & Identify Cross-Border Threats in Real-Time
- Strengthening Resources to Counter Increased Criminal Threats at the Southwest Border
- Facilitating Safe and Lawful Trade and Travel at Points of Entry across the U.S. Border
- Providing Policy Development across DHS to Strengthen U.S. Border Security
- Leveraging Generative AI to Improve Efficiency & Security at U.S. Borders & Ports
on land & at sea
- Leveraging Intelligence to Investigate, Disrupt & Dismantle Transnational Criminal Organizations
- Enhancing U.S. Border Security through Innovation, Intelligence, Collaboration & Trust
- Increasing Vetting Capabilities & Streamlining Administrative Processes for Efficient & Safe Migration
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the DoD and Military Services.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DHS, IC, Federal Government, and Industry priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS