Topics to be covered at the 2021 Summit:
- Transforming data into intelligence and making that information relevant to various stakeholders at the speed of relevance
- Utilizing levels of ML/ AL for improving the speed of processing, exploitation, and dissemination of data
- Improving cargo screening and port physical and cybersecurity through enhanced technical capabilities and improved collaborative information and intelligence sharing
- Integration of autonomous capabilities, and advanced data-centric applications into technical and operational levels to improve effectiveness, efficiencies, and safety at the frontline
- Combating illegal trafficking, narco-terrorist threats, and TCOs through strengthening joint investigations, intelligence and information sharing, and S&T coordination
- Improving Cybersecurity for the IC information environment
- Advancements in biometrics: maximizing mobile and multi-modal technology innovation at the border and ports of entry
- Countering physical threats at the border, including C-UAS capabilities
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Come away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing border security and intelligence leaders.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments, or ideas.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The 2021 Border Security & Intelligence Summit provides opportunities including tables tops for product demonstrations, ability to present a Tech Talk or Thought Leadership discussion, networking branding and more.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
- DSI’s Summit directly supports DHS, IC, DoD, and Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
*Symposium is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*